Public Relation Coaching
GET YOUR NAME IN TOP NEWSPAPERS AND MAGAZINES.
LET AN EXPERIENCED MEDIA EXPERT MAKE THAT HAPPEN FOR YOU.
There are three programs:
- I’ll do the work for you.
- You can purchase a 90-day media teleclass series that gives you the details on what to do.
- Pure PR Coaching-I’ll tell you everything you need to know so you can build your own program.
See the details below:
I DO THE WORK FOR YOU.
- Do You Want To See Your Name In A Newspaper?
- Are You Unsure Where To Begin Or Do Not Have The Time To Do The Work Yourself?
- Would You Like An Experienced PR Coach To Show You What To Do Or Do The Work For You?
One of the hardest aspects of working with the press is not knowing how to begin, what the press would be interested in, or what to say if a reporter calls you. Especially when you begin a public relations program, you are not sure what would even be interesting to a reporter.
I will do the work for you.
“When it comes to PR, there is no better mentor than you!” Sharon Melnick, Ph.D., Cambridge, MA
See my Media Mentions page for the full listing of where I have been quoted.
Click Here to see an example of media coverage I got for Dave Buck, President of CoachVille, in Entrepreneur Magazine. CoachVille is the largest coaching organization in the world.
Click Here to read an interview about how to start and develop a relationship with the press.
Many people send out press releases hoping for the best. But, the phone never rings. Why? Because they do not know what the media is looking for. Unless you can use and say the words that top journalists want to hear, you will not get coverage.
You do not have to be afraid of PR anymore. As a media expert, I will walk you though the process and do the work for you.
In This PR Program You Will Receive:
- You will receive a one-hour telephone call to come up with a story idea that the press will want to know more about. This idea will be the basis for your press release.
- You will receive one professionally written press release that is ready to be distributed to top newspapers and magazines. The press release will brand you as an expert.
- We will have one additional ½ hour telephone call to review what to say when the press calls you.
- You will receive a press list that you can use for distribution of your release and future releases going forward.
- Your press release will be distributed to your press list, as well to my personal mailing list, a list I have been researching and creating for the years with names from The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Business 2.0, and many others.
- I will make calls to the press on your behalf. Having someone to personally follow up, and speak to reporters, is crucial to your success in getting coverage.
HOW MUCH? $999
CLICK HERE To Place Your Order.
Or, please mail a check or money order for $999 to: Deborah Brown-Volkman, Surpass Your Dreams, Inc., 54 Mill Pond Lane, Floor 1, East Moriches, NY 11940.
Newspapers and magazines are always looking for new things to write about. Have one of their stories written about you.
PURE PR COACHING
- Do you want to know what it takes to build a PR program?
If yes, I’ll tell you everything you need to know. During this program, you can pick my brain and find out from A to Z what it takes to create a PR program of your own.
HOW MUCH? $199 Per Hour
CLICK HERE To Place Your Order.
Or, please mail a check or money order for $199 to: Deborah Brown-Volkman, Surpass Your Dreams, Inc., 54 Mill Pond Lane, Floor 1, East Moriches, NY 11940.
MEDIA MENTORING TELECLASS SERIES
GET YOUR NAME IN PRINT! GAIN WORLDWIDE EXPOSURE IN 90 DAYS OR LESS.
- Do You Want To See Your Name In A Newspaper Or Magazine?
- Are You Unsure Where To Begin Or Are Wondering How To Get Started?
- Would You Like An Experienced Mentor To Show You What To Do Taking You Through The Process Step By Step So You Are Successful?
In this program, you’ll learn the secrets, tips and techniques for becoming a media expert and all the know-how to do the work successfully by yourself.
Join Deborah Brown-Volkman, Media Expert, Certified Teleclass Leader for Teleclass.com, adjunct Teleclass Leader for CoachVille, adjunct Teleclass Leader for Coach Training Alliance, and Teleclass Leader for 247coaching.com, as she walks you through getting your name quoted in top newspapers and magazines, right from your computer, in the convenience of your home or office.
You’ve heard that being mentioned in the media helps build your reputation as an expert. You may have even read the “gurus” tell you how to “get millions of publicity for your business” but are low on concrete information you can use to make this happen, or the information is confusing to you.
That’s where my 90-Day PR Mentoring Audio Teleclass Program comes in. As an expert who has been quoted numerous times in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, The Chicago Tribune, and Smart Money Magazine, and who is the Public Relations Manager and Chair of CoachVille’s PR Task Force responsible for creating a public relations program for CoachVille (CoachVille is the largest and fastest growing coaching organization in the world), I can show you how easy it is to build your PR program.
When I made the decision to build my PR program, I began with all the same wealth of information that is in front of you. I quickly learned what worked and what didn’t, and what was a waste of time and energy. As a result of being determined and focused, I built a database of press contacts that include the most reputable media sources in the world, including The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Smart Money Magazine, Fortune, and many others. In my 90-Day PR Mentoring Audio Teleclass Program,you will discover all of my secrets and techniques of how I did it. You’ll learn everything you need in a format that is fun and informative.
When you enroll in the 90-Day PR Mentoring Audio Teleclass Program, you will learn a system, that when followed, can give you the tools you need to start approaching the press, getting coverage quickly, building your media mentions, and leveraging them in a way that translates into more clients and more revenue for you:
SPECIFICALLY YOU WILL LEARN:
1. How to develop a press release that creates a buzz about you and brand you as an expert.
2. How to build strong relationships with the press.
3. What reporters look for when selecting experts for their stories.
4. How to build a database of top reporters to contact.
5. How to become famous and gain world-wide recognition.
HOW WILL THE PROGRAM WORK?
This program consists of 8 teleclasses given over a 90-day program. You will be listening to a group of individuals, just like you, who were also discovering how to get their names in top newspapers and magazines You can listen to the entire 8 teleclass at one time or listen once a week like the people on the calls are doing. Either way, your understanding of how the media works will be magnified and your quest to become a trusted media expert will be quicker and easier.
The First 30 Days:
- You will learn how the press thinks and what story ideas they find interesting.
- You will come up with multiple story ideas that are ready to be pitched to the media of your choice.
- You will learn how to write an effective press release that gets the media’s attention.
- You will have your first complete polished press release ready to go.
The Second 30 Days:
- You will learn how to build a database of press contacts. I will share my techniques for building a database for a low cost for those, like myself, that do not want to spend a lot of money for information.
- You will learn my secrets to building a media database with tricks, techniques, and web sites you can use to get the information quickly.
- You will build a database of hot press contacts to send your press releases to.
The Final 30 Days:
- You will learn how to build great relationships with the press and how they can automatically come to you when they are writing their next story.
- You will learn how to successfully handle an interview with a reporter. You will learn what to say and what not to say so when the time comes when you are being interviewed, you will come across polished and professional.
- You will learn what reporters looks for in a press kit and how to create a press kit of your own.
- You will learn how to turn press mentions into paying clients. I will share with you how powerful being quoted in the media is and how it can lead to paying clients.
AND, THERE’S MORE!
As a Bonus of enrolling in the 90-Day PR Audio Teleclass Program, you will also get access to my wealth of resources in the Publicity Library for Members Only which will give you all the tools you need to court the media like never before. (A $600 Value)
These links to articles and web sites (that I have been collecting for years) can make you the expert of choice for the media time and time again when they are looking for experts to interview for their next story.
Sample of the resource titles include:
- What Goes Into A Press Release
- How to Create Expert Status for Yourself
- The Four Seasons of Publicity
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Successful Media Interviews
- Where To Find The Media
- Places You Cam List Yourself As An Expert
“I got my money’s worth from the resources alone.” Sharon Melnick, Ph.D., Cambridge, MA
The Cost: $99
CLICK HERE To Place Your Order.
Or, please mail a check or money order for $99 to: Deborah Brown-Volkman, Surpass Your Dreams, Inc., 54 Mill Pond Lane, Floor 1, East Moriches, NY 11940.
DOES THIS PROGRAM WORK?
Yes. When you take the time to focus on PR, and you do the work, the results come. This is one of the best gifts you can give to yourself or your business.
“Thanks for a great series of teleclasses. I’m impressed. I have no fear of writing press releases any more. I have received press coverage and I am thrilled. I’m grateful for your inspiration and guidance. You helped me understand what PR is all about, and I’m awfully proud of myself.” Kristina Dabrowska Haugsand, Certified Professional Co-Active Coach, Sweden
“Deborah, I want to thank you for a wonderful PR course. I especially want to thank you for two really powerful contributions which you made to me. Contribution #1: You laid out for me a remarkably detailed and thorough PR process which I can use. Contribution #2: You coached me through my conflicts around PR. I feel uncomfortable at times with self-promotion and bragging which have absolutely forbid me to engage in PR activity up to this point. You helped me overcome this. I see very clearly what the coaching process can generate when it’s performed by an expert.” Craig Jennings, Professional Small-Business Coach and Business Owner, NYC
WHAT IS A TELECLASS?
A Teleclass is similar to a live presentation except that it is given by telephone. You are learning with your ears versus your eyes. Teleclasses are a great way to gain knowledge and new ideas from the comfort of your home or office. Each Teleclass is anywhere between 40 minutes and 55-minutes in length, and is packed with information you can use immediately.
You will be learning from Deborah Brown-Volkman, Media Expert, Certified Teleclass Leader for Teleclass.com, adjunct Teleclass Leader for CoachVille, adjunct Teleclass Leader for CoachVille, adjunct Teleclass Leader for Coach Training Alliance, and Teleclass Leader for 247coaching.com, as she walks you through getting your name quoted in top newspapers and magazines.
Because these teleclasses have been taped previously, all you need to do is click on a link and listen via your computer, at your convenience, on your schedule, at any time.