“Wanted to give you an update…I accepted a new job yesterday! I used what you taught me; what to look for in a position, how to set boundaries, and how to evaluate whether it is a really good fit or not. It is a leadership role, and there is lots of opportunity for growth. Thank you again for all your help.”
“Before I called you, I was at a crossroads in my career. I was making good money at my job, but was not really satisfied. I needed confirmation and someone to bounce off ideas. You were that person. Your questions helped me get the answers that I needed. The result is I made a decision. I am pursing different schools and will be going back for my Masters Degree. I finally have validation that I am on the right path.”
“I believe every businessperson, whether experiencing current success in their career or going through a transition, should engage the services of a career coach, just like you. Next to my MBA, I cannot think of a better investment in my career. I would not hesitate, for a moment, in recommending you to all my friends and business associates.”
“As a result of your coaching, I am employed again! This past year has not been an easy year for me. When you get up in the morning and you don’t have a job, the negative talk starts in your head. When I first hired you, my confidence level was down. My motivation was non-existent. But now, thankfully, I am through it. Thank you for the positive feedback and the acknowledgment. I appreciated it. It helped me reach my goal.”
“Investing in myself and using a Career Coach has been one of the greatest rates of return that I have ever gotten from an investment. You have gone above and beyond my expectations of what it is like to work with a coach.”
What is Career Coaching?
“If you are successful, it is because somewhere, sometime, someone gave you an idea that started you in the right direction.“ (Melinda Gates [Bill’s wife], Valedictory Speech, Ursuline Academy.)
CAREER COACHING is successful and effective when you have an overwhelming goal that you need to reach. Maybe it’s a goal you have set for yourself, or a goal you have no choice but to accomplish. During our work together, we will take your goal and break it into easy to reach, manageable steps.
Listen to what career coaching is all about.
Career Coaching focuses on taking action toward your goals. It is a forward-moving process that helps you obtain your goals faster and with more ease than would be possible otherwise. Or in other words, you reaching them alone.
Standing on this premise, my responsibility is to:
- Discover, clarify, and align with what you want to achieve in your career
- Elicit client-generated solutions and strategies
- Hold you as responsible and accountable
The International Coach Federation, which is the regulatory body of coaching and the most well-known and respected coaching organization in the world, estimates that there are over 10,000 part-time and full-time coaches worldwide. Coaching has been covered extensively in Newsweek, U.S. News & World Report, Money, USA Today, Industry Week, the Wall Street Journal, and the New York Times.
Why Is Career Coaching So Effective?
With a coach, you can remove the fear and uncertainly from your career and replace it with the small focused efforts you need to move forward quickly.
I’ve Helped My Clients:
- Get out of ruts they have been in for years.
- Handle difficult bosses, co-workers, or staff members that were making their lives miserable.
- Beat out the competition (50 people or more) to win the job.
- Leave the corporate world after many years to begin successful businesses.
- Return to the corporate world, after running companies, to transition into jobs others said were impossible to obtain.
- Re-enter the workforce by starting new jobs or new businesses.
- Change careers in 12 months or less while holding full-time jobs.
- Find work after being unemployed for over a year.
- Secure raises and resources others could not get a hold of.
- Find their way after getting lost in this economy.
What makes me different and effective as a coach is I am practical, bottom line, and results-oriented. I have exceptional planning abilities and outstanding implementation and follow-through skills. I get things done.
I get what you are going through because I have gone through the same things and have set up strong processes to make sure they don’t happen again.
What you will learn from me in a few months, you will be able to use immediately, and for the rest of your life.
What Process Will You Go Through?
You will get what you want in your career using a 5-step proprietary program called DECIR™
What is DECIR?
- D escribe what you want
- E xplore your options
- C reate your game plan
- I mplement your plan
- R each your goal
DECIR your fast track to career success.
No matter where you begin in the 5 steps above, all coaching engagements begin with a complimentary telephone interview to assess your current opportunities and challenges. During this conversation, we will define the scope of our possible working relationship, identify priorities for action, and establish specific desired outcomes.
The length of our coaching partnership varies depending on your needs and preferences. Programs run from one hour to six months. Factors that impact the length of our time time together can include: the types of goals you want to reach, the frequency of our coaching meetings, and financial resources available to support coaching. This is something we can discuss during our complimentary interview.
Do You Want To Advance In Your Career?
“A Coach May Be The Guardian Angel You Need To Rev Up Your Career.” MONEY MAGAZINE
You Will Receive:
- Career planning that will provide you with a roadmap for taking your career to the next level.
- A process that will help you get ahead and receive proper recognition, monetary rewards, and compensation for your hard work and effort.
- Prioritizing, time management, and organization strategies that will increase your productivity.
- Proven techniques for communicating and resolving conflicts with ease.
- Tactics for having your ideas heard and utilized.
- Guidance on how to convey power and confidence.
- Tips on how to be comfortable with uncertainty, stress, and fear.
- Strategies to lead, empower, and inspire others successfully.
- A method for building important working relationships that can help you get ahead.
- A process for shinning in front of bosses, colleagues, and employees.
- A sounding board to talk out ideas and brainstorm with without risk.
- And, specific goal-setting tactics that will help your career soar!
Do You Want To Get A New Job Or Change Careers?
“Obtaining A Coach Is A Sign That You Have Truly Arrived.” TRAINING MAGAZINE
You Will Receive:
- Insight into who you are, what you are good at, as well as what your talents, strengths, and weaknesses are.
- A plan that will provide you with a roadmap for your career.
- A sounding board to talk out ideas and brainstorm with without judgment.
- Prioritizing, time management, and organization strategies that will help you free up time and money so you can implement the plan you created.
- Resume and cover letter review and editing services that will enable you to convey your skills successfully.
- Interviewing tips and role-playing that will enable you to communicate your skills effectively.
- Networking techniques, as the best way to get a new position is through someone you know.
- Strategies to effectively use the internet to secure a new position.
- Social networking do’s and don’ts.
- Business start-up direction and tips.
- And, specific goal-setting strategies to make your transition quicker and easier!
SIGN UP FOR A COMPLIMENTARY CALL
Note: Your e-mail address and personal information will be kept strictly CONFIDENTIAL and will NOT be shared with any other party or mailing list.